Work Permit

A permanent visa (green card) allows the visa-holder to live and work in the United States as a legal permanent resident. Family-based visas, spousal visas, fiancée visas, asylum and refugee status, and certain classes of employment-based immigration visas are permanent visas.

Non-immigrant visas include student visas, tourist visas, and work visas. Non-immigrant / temporary visas are designed for those who do not intend to establish permanent residency in the U.S.

Within a short time, usually hours, you will receive replies from immigration lawyers interested in representing you, describing their practices, and inviting you to contact them to discuss your immigration visa application, deportation or removal proceeding, application for refugee status, or other matter more thoroughly.


To schedule a free consultation with an experienced lawyer at The Immigrant Law Group call us toll-free at 1-888-LALAW09 (1-888-525-2909) or send us an email at

Copyright© 2010 - 2011 Immigrant Law Group. All rights reserved
Developed by Hotan Kamjoo